Moving for love shouldn't mean losing yourself.
You’ve moved. You’re in a new space, maybe because you relocated for someone else. Or perhaps you're adventurous spirit is feeling caged because you've decided to stay put for the sake of others.
Without knowing it, you’ve worked so hard to make sure everyone else is happy that you’ve lost touch with who the heck YOU are and what in the world YOU want and need to feel fulfilled.
Far away from the places and people you knew so well - where it felt so easy to just be yourself and you had made a LIFE - you now no longer know what to be.
You crave connection, both with yourself and to the others around you and this new space. You want to feel energized, inspired, at home, and on purpose.
How do I fit in to all this...
You could call the work I do Thought Coaching. I'm really awesome at helping you connect what you feel to what you think, which then trickles down into the other things you see happening in your life. As a Wildlife Biology major and former science teacher, I have a knack for breaking complex things down in to very simple, clear parts. I can step away from the emotional chaos of a situation and make very straightforward observations about what’s really going on.
On top of all that, I'm a huge advocate for travel, change, and adventure.
Ready to rebuild yourself better after moving for love or work? Enter your email below.
- One on one, tailored-to-you coaching, either over the phone/Skype or via email.
- Inspiration and resources to help you navigate the emotional variables of your relocation
- Stories from and connection to others who are dealing with similar stories and situations
You and I might be the perfect fit for one another if...
- You’re ready to laugh more and cry less in your new home.
- You're not quite sure how to resolve that internal conflict between wanting the adventure of travel and the stability of staying in one spot.
- You're ready to start thinking about you again and to reset the goals you have for yourSELF.
- You simply need someone neutral to talk to. Someone who won’t judge your decisions or share yet another opinion about what you “should” be doing or feeling.
- You want this relocation to serve a bigger purpose in your life than just plopping you in a new city -- there must be more to this, right?
I am particularly fond of clients who...
- Are curious and love making unique discoveries about themselves
- Enjoy discovering the smaller, simpler parts of a seemingly complex situation
- Like samples and small bites
- Aren’t afraid to ask questions
Is this you? Subscribe below.
|Subscribe here for some honest + REAL advice on your new adventure ->|
Then consider sticking around for a bit:
Strategies, stories and resources to keep you connected and reassured that you are not on your own out there.
Get clear on what's really bringing you down. Hint: it's not the endless to-do list. Get the pointed help you need with 30 minutes of Relocation Roadblock Busting coaching work.